Jennifer’s schedule for 2014:
- 22 February – 2 March 2014: Jennifer is proud to announce her venture with the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong, China. She will be offering 2 evening classes: 24 February 2014 from 19:00pm – 20:30pm on Detox and Green Smoothies: and 26 February 2014 from 19:00pm – 20:30pm on Superfoods and the Raw Food Diet. She will also be available for Iridology and Health Consultations through the Mandarin Spa. Contact Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong Spa for details.
- 7 – 14 March 2014: Join Jennifer’s Green Smoothie and Green Juice Detox Retreat in Phuket, Thailand! Stay tuned for more details, to be released very soon!
- 17 – 24 March 2014: 5-Star Detox Retreat in Cyprus! Contact Antara Spa for details.
- August 2014: Jennifer’s first book by Wiley publishers is due for release in stores!
Jennifer’s schedule for 2013:
- 7 Jan – 21 Jan 2013: Costa Rica. Jennifer will be researching different detox destinations…follow her on Facebook and Twitter during her travels!
- 21 Jan – 20 March 2013: Panama, Guatemala, Colombia. Raw Destination Research!
- 20 March 2013 – 31 May 2013: Ecuador. Hosting a private 21-day Water Fast in Vilcabamba, Ecuador.
- 25 July 2013 – December 2013: Tel Aviv, Israel.
Jennifer’s schedule for 2012:
- mid-April 2012 – May/June: USA, East Coast (Philadelphia, New Jersey, Florida).
- Saturday April 21, 2012: Raw Food Pot Luck in Philadelphia/Lansdale, PA at Arnold’s Way Raw Food Cafe. Food gathers at 6:30pm; Jennifer will speak at 8pm. All welcome to join! Topic: Water Fasting – Personal Experience of a 40-day Water Fast.
- Tuesday April 24, 2012: Jennifer discusses Healing Foods and Reducing Inflammation After Cancer in Warminster, PA at Gilda’s Club Delaware Valley Chapter meeting. 6:30pm – 8pm. All welcome to join. Free!
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012: Free Lecture at Essene Cafe in Philadelphia, PA at 7pm featuring Jennifer! Learn about raw foods, detox, superfoods, green smoothies, emotional healing and more! This is Part 1 of a 2-part series.
- Wednesday, May 2, 2012: Free Lecture at Essene Cafe in Philadelphia, PA at 7pm with Jennifer. Join us for Part 2 of a 2-part series and get inspired to eat healthy and make long-term change, finally!
- Thursday, May 4, 2012: Iridology and the Importance of Detox at the Center for Vibrant Living in Kennett Square, PA from 7 – 8:30pm with Jennifer.
- June – mid-July: Koh Samui, Thailand.
- July 14 – July 21: Tokyo, Japan.
- Sunday, July 15, 2012: Healthy Brunch and Lecture at The Pink Cow in Tokyo, Japan featuring Jennifer! Are you interested in detox, raw foods, fasting, and healing techniques for the body and soul in a fast-paced world? Then this talk is a must for you! Learn how to use the power of your mind to start making change today, now, in this very moment! Incorporate small changes with a big impact to start getting better foods into your diet. Get some ideas for doing a mini detox at home. Imagine hitting the ‘reset’ button and rebooting into more energy, better sleep and feeling great! Prepare yourself for a healthy path for the rest of your life! Doors open 12pm, Raw Foods Sunday Brunch and Seminar from 12:30-3pm.
- mid-July-August 2012 – USA (Hawaii- Maui and Big Island).
- September 2012 – Philadelphia, PA.
- October/November 2012 – Cape May, NJ and Tampa/West Palm Beach, FL.
- -More dates and information to be announced. Check back often! Contact Jennifer to organize an event, workshop or retreat near you!
Jennifer’s Recent Happenings:
Konichiwa! July 2012 brought Jennifer to Japan to host a Raw Foods Sunday Brunch and Detox Seminar at the Pink Cow Restaurant in Tokyo. It was a fantastic turnout, complete with a Japanese translator! With a few extra days in Japan, Jennifer had just enough time to explore the raw and vegan foods of Tokyo as well as climb to the summit of Mt Fuji.
Jennifer was in the USA in May 2012 for several talks in the Philadelphia area: ‘Raw Foods & Detox’ at the Essene Cafe, ‘Healing Foods & Reducing Inflammation After Cancer’ at Gilda’s Club in Warminster, PA, ‘Iridology & the Importance of Detox’ at the Center for Vibrant Living in Kennett Square, PA and ‘Personal Experience of a 40-day Water Fast’ at Arnold’s Cafe in Lansdale, PA.
Back again to the Holy Land, Jennifer co-hosted a 7-day Detox at the Dead Sea in November 2011. It was a fantastic gathering of amazing women, what an experience! She then researched raw foods in Israel and even taught a Raw Food Class in Amman, Jordan. The interest in healthy living is officially worldwide!
It was a cold April of 2011 in Korea, but Jennifer braved the elements to teach her full series of Healthy Habits – Healthy Living Talks at the Mind Body Seoul Studio in Itaewon. In between, she offered Iridology Readings and created meal plans for individual clients. The response was overwhelming! There is truly a great health-conscious community emerging in Seoul!
Jennifer took her first trip to Israel in November 2010 to attend the Tree of Life Juice Fast with Gabriel and Shanti Cousens. After, she offered Iridology Readings in Tel Aviv and of course via skype for her international clients Pomegranate, pomello, fresh olives, raw tahina and Israeli salads makes Israel heaven for more than just the religious pilgrims! Raw Food Bliss for sure!
September 2010 was a trip home to see family and friends..but that did not stop Jennifer from spreading her raw food love! She gave a talk called Raw Foods for Success! at the Essene Cafe in Philadelphia, PA, attended various raw food potlucks, and filmed many educational clips on raw foods and food additives for her youtube channel /findyourhealthybliss.
In June 2010, Jennifer visited Hong Kong, China to spread the Power of the Greens! She offered her Green Smoothie Classes at i-detox with Anita Cheung. The people of Hong Kong were very warm & welcoming. In fact, Jennifer was fully booked with Iridology Sessions! And yes, it is possible to be healthy, even in Hong Kong. Read Jennifer’s article Raw Food, Detox & Healthy Living in Hong Kong, China to learn more.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia saw Jennifer in April 2010 offering Raw Food classes and Iridology Readings at the Lightworks Metaphysical Shop. She also sleuthed the town over to find healthy, organic vegan and even raw food options. Read her article on Raw Food, Detox & Healthy Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for all the details.
Back to Bali for the 2010 Bali Spirit Festival in Ubud, Bali! Jennifer offered non-stop Iridology Assessments and Crystals Readings at the Festival’s Dharma Fair. After the 3-day yoga – dance – meditation – healing event, Jennifer paid a visit the Green School in Ubud and this year she taught her Green Smoothie Class for the entire school! Power of the Greens!
Jennifer spent 2 months in Hawaii in 2009. She travelled all through Maui and the Big Island researching local restaurants, farmers markets and stores for healthy, raw food options. Jennifer was also at the Four Seasons in Wailea, Maui offering Green Smoothie Classes and Iridology Sessions.
Fred Bisci did his first Australia Tour in May 2009, and Jennifer flew from Thailand to Perth to be part of the historic event. Having been a 100% raw food vegan for over 45 years, Fred has an amazing amount of knowledge and wisdom to share with others, and he did just that during his 4-day seminar in Perth, WA. Read Jennifer’s account of Fred’s Australia lectures.
Jennifer was at the 2009 Bali Spirit Festival in Ubud, Bali where she had a table for Iridology Assessments and Crystals Readings. It was a great time, especially thanks to her friends Monika and Alan! During the festival, Jennifer also had a chance to visit the Green School in Ubud and she even did a Green Smoothie demonstration and class for the staff! Go Greens! Read more details of Jennifer’s Bali experience.
Raw Spirit Sedona Festival in 2008 was a great gathering of raw food inspiration and good clean fun. Jennifer travelled all the way from Thailand to be there; even better, her friend Ji Young flew from Korea! It was a wonderful event and a great opportunity to feel what’s really happening in the Raw Food world. Read Jennifer’s reviews of all the amazing speakers, including David Wolfe, Victoria Boutenko, Kris Carr and Gabriel Cousins.