In Seminyak/Legian area:
When you first arrive in Denpasar, you can have your taxi take you directly to one of these places where you will find healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also get take-away and eat in the taxi on your continuation up north or beyond…
Once in Ubud, you can start to relax and make your experience whatever you want it to be – peppered with art, culture, dance, yoga, raw food, massage, jewelry, temples, shopping or just relaxing at a café taking it all in around you. You can easily stay for a week and enjoy a different restaurant every day.
More on Traveling Raw:
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?