Let’s keep things simple and real here folks, it’s not that hard really, just do the best you can with what you have, always try to make the best choice for your body, and think about what your body needs, not what you think you want in terms of making sound food choices.
It may seem like you are missing out initially, but when you feel more vibrant, healthy and in balance as each year goes by, you will realize how this ‘investment’ in your health is the best commitment you can make for yourself. Ask anyone who is already sick or dis-eased if the cigarettes, junk food and alcohol were worth it and just imagine for yourself what they would say.
Natural, whole and pure. Getting back to nature is the only way to get the body back into balance.
More on Detox and pH Health:
- True Story of Faith & Healing with John of God in Brazil
- Raw Food, Detox & Organic in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Day 21: Juice Fasting and Detox in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018