Let’s keep things simple and real here folks, it’s not that hard really, just do the best you can with what you have, always try to make the best choice for your body, and think about what your body needs, not what you think you want in terms of making sound food choices.
It may seem like you are missing out initially, but when you feel more vibrant, healthy and in balance as each year goes by, you will realize how this ‘investment’ in your health is the best commitment you can make for yourself. Ask anyone who is already sick or dis-eased if the cigarettes, junk food and alcohol were worth it and just imagine for yourself what they would say.
Natural, whole and pure. Getting back to nature is the only way to get the body back into balance.
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Recipe: Fast & Easy Raw Food Salad…a delicious meal in minutes!
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- The last time I got sick was…
- How to make a Castor Oil Pack for Healing, Pain Relief or Detox
- Raw Food, Detox & Organic in Tel Aviv, Israel
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018