Let’s keep things simple and real here folks, it’s not that hard really, just do the best you can with what you have, always try to make the best choice for your body, and think about what your body needs, not what you think you want in terms of making sound food choices.
It may seem like you are missing out initially, but when you feel more vibrant, healthy and in balance as each year goes by, you will realize how this ‘investment’ in your health is the best commitment you can make for yourself. Ask anyone who is already sick or dis-eased if the cigarettes, junk food and alcohol were worth it and just imagine for yourself what they would say.
Natural, whole and pure. Getting back to nature is the only way to get the body back into balance.
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Organic Raw Food, Vegan & Detox in Tokyo, Japan
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
- Raw Food Recipe – Delicious Waldorf Salad
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Day 3: Juice Fast Detox in Koh Samui, Thailand – Time to Focus
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships - 11 December, 2017
- Healthy Gift Ideas for the Holidays - 28 November, 2017
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins - 23 November, 2017