An abundance of natural, healthy foods just waiting for you in Hawaii 🙂 Check pictures of the raw foods available, healthy restaurants, organic farming, aquanponics, vegan and vegetarian foods, local eateries, fresh fruits, farmers markets and even green smoothies.
All great reasons to go to Hawaii for a healthy holiday!
For 2 weeks of my time in Hawaii, I had a nice family vacation with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and nieces. We satyed at a posh condo villa place – huge resort, full of tourists, and I couldn’t help but think what a perfect place this would be for a detox fasting spa. It’s ideal really, with beach, sun, pools, massage, nice views, relaxing time – if they offered a fasting program here I would totally do it!
Maybe in a few years the rest of the world will be ready for cleansing…certainly more and more people could use it!
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin Seed Cheese
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Recipe: Banana Softie with Cinnamon Sauce, A Raw Food Vegan ‘Ice-Cream’
- Traveling Raw: Raw Food Thailand to Raw Food Australia
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019