An abundance of natural, healthy foods just waiting for you in Hawaii 🙂 Check pictures of the raw foods available, healthy restaurants, organic farming, aquanponics, vegan and vegetarian foods, local eateries, fresh fruits, farmers markets and even green smoothies.
All great reasons to go to Hawaii for a healthy holiday!
For 2 weeks of my time in Hawaii, I had a nice family vacation with my parents, sister, brother-in-law and nieces. We satyed at a posh condo villa place – huge resort, full of tourists, and I couldn’t help but think what a perfect place this would be for a detox fasting spa. It’s ideal really, with beach, sun, pools, massage, nice views, relaxing time – if they offered a fasting program here I would totally do it!
Maybe in a few years the rest of the world will be ready for cleansing…certainly more and more people could use it!
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
- Traveling on a Raw Diet: Eating Raw Food in a Cooked World
- Recipe for Ta’s Raw Food Jungle Salad with Video Demonstration
- Recipe: How to Make Raw Tahini Dressing or Dip
- 70-Year-Old Looks 30, Reveals Fountain of Youth (Yep, Raw Food!)
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018