https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Jen_Greens2.jpg 303 300 Jennifer Betesh https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hb_logo_01.png Jennifer Betesh2009-06-07 03:07:392017-12-12 11:10:15Ingredients for Green Smoothies in Thailand – Increase Fiber, Minerals & Alkaline-Forming Foods
Ingredients for Green Smoothies in Thailand – Increase Fiber, Minerals & Alkaline-Forming Foods
This video shows you just a few of the many beautiful greens we can choose from here in Koh Samui, Thailand for the most delicious Green Smoothies ever! By the way, that unidentifiable ‘vine’ turned out to be morning glory! Jennifer Thompson shows you what is available to buy at the local markets of SE Asia for your healthy blended drinks.
Enjoy this smoothie for it’s high fiber count, variety of minerals and wonderful alkaline effect on the body. Just one Green Smoothie every day can help the body naturally detox and cleanse – you can lose weight, feel better, gain energy and finally start to experience natural health within!
More on Raw Food:
- Genetically Engineered Food – No more Frankenfoods!
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Raw Food Potluck Recipes
- More Video Interviews from the Fred Bisci Raw Food Seminar in Perth, Australia
- Organic Vegetarian Food & Raw Restaurant in Dubai, UAE
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Healthy Bliss
Jennifer Betesh has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She provides Iridology Readings & Health Coaching via Skype and Phone to clients and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. When she’s not working, you’ll find her hiking in the mountains, power-walking along the sea or globe-trotting to a new and exotic health destination.
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Nothing is showing up on this post?
Sorry about that. It somehow got deleted with various updates. Thanks for letting me know about this! The video should be back up and running now.
To your health,