Losing weight is just one of the many benefits in a raw food diet. Every day I get compliments on my skin – how clear and healthy it is, my hair – how natural and clean it looks, and my eyes -how clear and vibrant they are…these are things I never heard when eating a cooked and devitalized food diet. Also my energy has improved and I have more passion about the things I do in life, something that I never expected from raw foods. I feel more connected to my body and to Mother Earth. I digest food better and I enjoy the flavors in food more, and believe me there are so many beautiful delicious flavors in raw foods – just try fresh tamarind, ginger, jack fruit, apricots, papaya, pineapple or mango and you will understand!
Keep in mind that you do not have to commit to a 100% raw food diet in order to enjoy the benefits of raw foods. Your body will be grateful to receive any natural vibrations from Mother Earth!
Good health and healing is a journey. There is no beginning and no ending, just a path to stay on and keep on. The other thing you need to do is walk on your path every day. I support you on your journey to better health and vibrant living and Mother Earth supports you too!
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why you shouldn’t weigh yourself during a detox
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018