Go to your mirror nude now & take this Mirror Test:
- Are you happy with what you see?
- Do you look old and tired?
- Does you body sag?
- Do you have poor skin and muscle tone?
- How’s your hair?
- How’s your posture?
- Are your eyes dull and lifeless?
- Do you have a sallow complexion?
- Are you trim and fit?
After making a careful examination of your body, how would you describe it? Youthful? Aging?
No one can answer these questions more honestly than you. You are the one that can take charge of your life!
Let’s go farther than mere looks.
- How did you really feel today?
- Are you bursting with energy and vitality or do you have bothersome aches and pains?
- What about your joints?
- Are you stiff and sore?
- Does your lower back plague you with pain?
- How did you sleep last night?
- Did you get up fresh and feeling alive?
- Did you go to bed tired, yet unable to sleep?
- Did you face the new day feeling energy-less, as if you had all the energy drained away?
- How is your appetite?
- Do you relish every mouthful of food you eat?
- Do you have gas pains after meals?
- What about your elimination? Is it perfect or are your bowels clogged?
- Above all things, were you happy today? Yesterday?
- Or are you depressed and blue?
Do you feel that you are ageing rapidly? Is life passing you by?
Can you honestly say, “I am getting younger as I live longer”?
Or will you have to admit that the longer you live, the older you feel?
Take this quiz monthly.
-from Paul C. Bragg
I love this anti-ageing test. It’s a great way to check in with yourself and be 100% honest with where you’re at. People often say to me that they are healthy and they eat really well, but once we talk further, their list of ailments starts to unfold. I often wonder, do they even know what healthy feels like?
Aches, pains, poor digestion, troubled sleep and unhappiness do not make for a healthy, youthful ageless glow.
You might experience temporary results with fillers, implants or botox, but these are short-term fixes to a long-term problem: toxicity and imbalance inside the body. An anti-ageing doctor should only be focusing on the foods you eat, your lifestyle and detox plan, not on outside creams or ‘magic cures.’
The compliments that I receive the most are always relating to my beautiful skin and bright, clear engaging eyes. 10 years ago on a SAD diet, no one noticed those traits in me, because my skin was dull and my eyes were puffy! What gave me a new-found youth was regular detox and a chemical-free, natural, whole food, plant-based raw food diet. Over time, my diet has improved even more, reducing olive oil and other oils to a minimum, continuing to refine as I learn more on my journey.
Are you older or younger than you feel?
The secret to looking young and feeling young lies in the quality and types of food you eat. It’s that simple. Schedule your detox to give yourself a good ‘reboot.’ Make a plan for improving the diet and lifestyle after. The skin will improve, energy levels will increase and excess weight will be lost, once and for all! Be gentle and patient with yourself. Focus on love, joy, acceptance and on the all good in your life. Watch, and people will notice the positive change in you!
More on Superfoods:
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Raw Food Classes and Restaurants in Los Angeles
- Featured Superfood: Acai Powder
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019