Being healthy is fun. Having energy to enjoy life is what it’s all about. Yes, being healthy is the best part of being alive!So what exactly does being healthy mean? I spend a lot of time working with people to get their physical body back into alignment – strengthening organs, detoxing, rebuilding mineral and vitamin reserve and teaching clean and natural living.
But, there is another very important element in the overall health equation, and that is The Happiness Factor.
Everything in life is always about balance. Yes, we need to respect our body as the physical temple to our soul and give it only the best foods from Mother Earth. And we also need to give it the best thoughts too!
What I would like to say to everyone is this: Have some fun on your healing journey!
How you have fun is up to you, but I can tell you that being sober and healthy is actually more enjoyable than the alternative. It’s a wonderful feeling to be confident in your natural self, to engage deeply with others on a soul-spirit level, to laugh from the center of your core, and to wake up feeling clear, fresh and alive, ready to start another day!‘Fun’ does not always have to be centered around drugs or alcohol. You can have amazing fun playing in nature, going hiking, camping, or skiing, swimming, reading a great book, watching a funny movie or just having a laugh with friends. Think about trying something new for yourself this year – find a way to have fun that is healthy for your body, mind and spirit!
Can you imagine how wonderful it would feel to be happy in your heart and also in your stomach, when you are giving yourself the best thoughts, feelings and foods?
Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Especially if you are over-worked, too stressed, suffering from depression or anxiety or just generally not feeling joyous in your life anymore, it’s time to look at making some lifestyle change. Fun, love and laughter are all healing energies for the body!
Plan a day for yourself this month, a day just for you, a healthy day on every level of consciousness, where you also do something you have never done before, something challenging, new and fun!! You may get interested in a new hobby for life and make new friends along the way too!
More on Motivation:
- Natural Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste from Korea
- Raw Zucchini Rolls with Walnut Pesto and Cashew Cheese: Recipe
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
- How to Make Fresh Sprouts at Home
- Green Smoothie Recipes and Inspiration
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018