Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- Fluoride Free Healthy Toothpaste in China!
- Raw Food Potluck Recipes
- Featured Superfood: Acai Powder
- 70-Year-Old Looks 30, Reveals Fountain of Youth (Yep, Raw Food!)
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018