Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- Importance of Doing a Heavy Metal Detox
- Finding Peace after Honey Boo Boo
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
- Think your Mediterranean Green Olives are a ‘safe, clean’ food? Think again!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019