Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- How to Improve Your Detox: Top 5 Detox Tips
- How to Do a Coffee Enema at Home
- Sea Salt with Chemical Additives?! Check for E535 & E536 Yellow Prussiate of Soda (YPS)
- Raw Zucchini Rolls with Walnut Pesto and Cashew Cheese: Recipe
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018