I just completed another fast/cleanse which was fantastic! Overall it went very well for me and I managed to clear a lot of imbalance and build-up that I still had in me even after the previous fast.
As I always say, one can never have an ego with the whole cleansing thing – no matter how many times you have done it, there will always be a new challenge or issue uncovered, whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.
There is always more to learn about yourself through cleansing.
Overall it is so important to stay on track for your LONG-TERM goals. After the fast is where the real work begins. That involves getting rid of bad habits, letting of of any lingering negative emotions and making time for a healthier lifestyle.
Make yourself and your health a priority!!
Exercise every day, meditate every day, send love and positive energy to everyone, be patient and understanding and just imagine how much more enjoyable your life will be!
It is so easy…you can start right here, right now in this very moment.
Even in the midst of complete chaos around you, it is even more important to remain positive and focused.
Keep your mind focused on the best possible outcome in every circumstance and remember that positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
My message to you is enjoy every single moment you have – live in gratitude and appreciation…feed your body well and keep your mind and spirit clean!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace
- Sea Salt with Chemical Additives?! Check for E535 & E536 Yellow Prussiate of Soda (YPS)
- Day 1: Juice Fast Detox at Spa Samui, Thailand & Reasons to Cleanse
- What is an Alkaline Diet? Know your pH Health
- International Directory of Detox, Juice Fast, Healing Centers and Retreats
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Daily Green Smoothie to help Acid Reflux?
- Importance of Doing a Heavy Metal Detox
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019