Friends, it’s time for ANOTHER FREE giveaway! A big Thank You to Blendtec Blenders for believing in the power of Green Smoothies and offering a FREE Blendtec 3HP blender to one of my lucky followers!
Blendtec Blender Giveaway ($549 Value): The Details
Someone’s getting a new 3HP BLENDTEC blender for the NEW YEAR, ready to make Green Smoothies for many years to come! Here’s what we’ve got in this FREE giveaway for you:
How to Join: Blendtec Blender Giveaway
1. RaffleCopter is organizing this Giveaway…so CLICK BELOW to SIGN UP. The more tasks you complete in RaffleCopter, the greater your chances are to WIN!
There are 3 tasks in the Raffle which are mandatory in order to win:
1 and 2. Follow us on Twitter – @rawfoodbliss and @blendtec
3. Leave a comment below – answering the question: What is your FAVORITE recipe book, DVD or inspirational/success story/diet book that has helped you in your HEALTH JOURNEY?
Additional tasks are optional, but if you complete them, you increase your chance to win. Good Luck!
Start Date: 15 December 2014
End Date: 5 January 2015
Winner Announced: 5 January 2015
Open to: US and Canada Addresses ONLY
Prize: Blendtec 3HP Blender (110V) and Green Smoothies for Dummies Book
No purchase necessary.
Contest closes at Midnight (EST), 5 January 2015.
Winner announced at 12pm noon (EST) 5 January 2015 EST.
Blendtec Designer 675 Blender Giveaway: The Details
Seriously, this blender is SEXY!
The Features include:
- 1675 watt, 3.8 peak horsepower motor
- Illuminated touch interface
- 5 Preprogrammed cycles: Smoothie, Frozen Treats, Whole Juice, Hot Soup, Clean
- 8-speed capacitive touch slider + Pulse, “Add 10”
- Illuminated display indicates remaining blend time and total blend cycle count
- Illuminated Touchscreen Controls
An intuitive control surface adds a modern flair to any kitchen. It’s illuminated to be easy to see and simple to use. It lights up with a single touch and shuts off automatically. Plus, its completely flat design is easy to completely clean.
- 8-Speed Touch Slider + Pulse
Get precision speed control for 8 speeds with the slide of a finger. Use Pulse to add a standalone burst of power—great for chopping and light mixing.
- 5 Preprogrammed Blend Cycles
Six preprogrammed cycles enable one-touch blending perfection: Smoothie, Frozen Treats, Whole Juice, and Hot Soup. The Designer 625 automatically speeds up, slows down, and shuts off to achieve great results every time.
- Dimensions: 7″ wide x 15″ tall x 9.25″ deep
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- 1675 watts, 15 amps, 120 volts
- 8-year warranty
Green Smoothies for Dummies book: The Details
The winner of this giveaway is also going to get a FANTASTIC recipe book for making the best Green Smoothies ever….! In Green Smoothie for Dummies, I created a “bible” for the best green smoothie making, and it’s all based on what I learned from teaching Green Smoothie classes for years. Every question that any student has ever asked me is in this book! Find plenty of other recipes and healthy tips too…everything from the best way to clean your blender to how to store your superfoods and the top myths about Green Smoothies debunked. There are green smoothie recipes for toddlers, kids, teenagers, adults, pregnancy, breast-feeding, working out, weight loss, skin, digestion, boosting your immune system, healing after illness….and so much more. You’ll be amazed at how much you can do with your NEW sexy Blendtec Blender!
The WINNER of this giveaway will receive a FREE Blendtec Blender PLUS a copy of my Green Smoothies for Dummies Book (with over 90 recipes!).
Answer this question in the comments below:
What is your FAVORITE recipe book, DVD or inspirational/success story book
that has helped you in your HEALTH JOURNEY?
More on Green Smoothies:
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Featured Superfood: Hemp Seed
- Win a FREE Green Smoothie Starter Kit Superfood Bundle!
- FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway ($449.00 Value) + Liver Flush Green Smoothie Recipe
- Is it ok to use 120V blender (or juicer) in a 220V country?
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018