I found Sumo in an animal rescue shelter 15 years ago. He was already 5 years old and considered over-the-hill for an adoptable cat. Who could have ever imagined him lasting another 15 years?? He was strong, happy and healthy right up to the end in true Sumo style. The best cat and friend ever.
Thanks Momey for giving me so much love. My heart hurts just thinking of you…
Here’s to the best cat in the whole wide world. I love you Sumo.
More on Spiritual Health:
- Simple Steps to Success: Get Re-Focused on your Health Goals
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019