These were my Tarot cards that came up on the Osho Zen Tarot today (no joke!) and so I knew it must be time to update the website, finally. I’ve been under the radar for awhile, out of touch with updating my websites, but not for lack of content, just lack of a positive perspective perhaps. I’ve had a very rough time in my life the last several months and I have fought hard both physically and emotionally to pull through it. Amazingly enough, I found that I was able to keep to about an 80% raw food diet despite everything, and for that I am so grateful because really, in times of stress, your body needs good nutrition more than any other time. At the moment I am back to about 90% raw, and working to get closer and closer to 100% every day.
We will all face challenges involving pain and suffering in our lives, and we must remember to take care of ourselves and feed our bodies well during those times.
The transformation and change part stem from the ability to forgive those who have hurt me during this process. It is important to note that forgiveness is not at all a sign of weakness; it is merely part of the ‘letting go’ process. We will never truly heal if we do not find a way to forgive those who have hurt us. And forgiving ourselves is equally as important. I will not lose my faith in human kindness!! There so many more people who have inspired and motivated me through life than those who have disappointed me!
I continue to surround myself with positive energy and kind-hearted souls.
I plan to do another fast/cleanse again soon and hope that I can transition to 100% raw food again after the cleansing. We will see how I go. In the meantime, I have been enjoying a wonderful morning smoothie inspired by my lovely Hawaiian friends Zeoc, Jen and Micah. You should definitely give this one a try…
In a blender combine:
Frozen chopped bananas
Fresh pineapple and papaya
Ground flax seeds
Probiotics (2-3 capsules opened)
Blend and enjoy – Yum-bo!
Can also add bee pollen, honey, flax seed oil, hemp oil, or liquid mineral supplements.
More on Blenders and pH Health:
- Win a FREE Green Smoothie Starter Kit Superfood Bundle!
- Why I don’t add Almond Milk, Soy Milk or Coconut Water to Green Smoothies
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
- What is an Alkaline Diet? Know your pH Health
- Win a FREE Omega Blender – $449 Value! Giveaway!
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
- Green Smoothie Recipes and Inspiration
- What Magnesium Deficiency Can Do to Your Health
- Gallstone Flush & Liver Detox – Recipe & Cleanse Info
- Is it ok to use 120V blender (or juicer) in a 220V country?
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019