Please, let’s all keep the goal of PEACE ON EARTH to remain high on our list of earthly aspirations.
For any of my clients living in Bangkok or Singapore, please take note that I will be in Bangkok from the 20 – 23 January and in Singapore from the 24 – 25 January. I will be available to do Iridology readings for any friends or family during those dates, so please contact me via email or phone to make bookings. Also if you have a minimum of 10 people interested in participating in my fabulous Green Smoothie Class, please let me know and we can arrange a session.
I teach a very well organized 1.5 hour class first explaining what a Green Smoothie is, talking about it’s relevance to our health, explaining why it is a superior food, answering questions and then of course getting hands-on with demonstrations and tastings. What a great way to start a new year, with a clear understanding of your health focus, and some motivation and inspiration to add more fast, easy and delicious nutrition into your life!!
Until we meet again, stay positive, feel all the abundance around you and appreciate every single moment!
Here’s a link to some of my latest happenings on Koh Samui:
More on Green Smoothies:
- FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway ($449.00 Value) + Liver Flush Green Smoothie Recipe
- Green Smoothie Classes in Bangkok and Singapore
- How to Quit Smoking Naturally
- Simple Steps to Success: Get Re-Focused on your Health Goals
- Enter my FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway here!
More on Lymphatic Detox/Cleansing:
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- 10 Detox Tips
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018