Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood
- Ingredients for Green Smoothies in Thailand – Increase Fiber, Minerals & Alkaline-Forming Foods
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
- Featured Superfood: Hemp Seed
More on Traveling Raw:
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- 14-21 Day Travel Itinerary for Organic Vegan Raw Food, Hot Springs, Beach & Detox in Costa Rica
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019