Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Top 10 Tips for the Best Healthy Sunscreen
- Why I don’t add Almond Milk, Soy Milk or Coconut Water to Green Smoothies
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- Enter my FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway here!
More on Traveling Raw:
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Reconnect with Nature in Guatemala with Fresh Juice, Raw Food, Mayan Ruins & Volcanoes
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018