Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- How to Deal with Social Pressures on a Raw Food Diet
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- Raw Food Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin Seed Cheese
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins - 23 November, 2017
- Are farmers getting CANCER from pesticides sold at Home Depot? - 2 November, 2017
- Knowing Botanical Food Families for Cross-Reactivity Allergies - 23 August, 2017