Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Organic Raw Food Shopping in Koh Samui, Thailand
- How to Make Fresh Sprouts at Home
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!
- 10 Ways to Make Your Raw Food Kitchen Healthier
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018