If you are interested in eating more wild edible dark leafy greens in your diet, but don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying them, I have a fantastic link for you!
You’d be surprised to know that most weeds and many greens are edible, so if you are struggling financially on a raw food diet, you can definitely save money from picking wild greens for your smoothies. You will also benefit from the additional variety in your raw foods as well as the increased energy and enzyme capacity found in wild, uncultivated foods.
Some common edible weeds used in Green Smoothies include the above mentioned as well as malva, plantain, miner’s lettuce, dandelion, Lamb’s quarters and chickweed.
Now available! My Green Smoothie DVD and Green Smoothie eBooks,including 200 recipes and a Quick Start Guide, so you can learn at home at your own pace. You can become the next Green Smoothie success story!
More on Lymphatic Detox/Cleansing:
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
- 10 Detox Tips
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
More on Skin Cleansing:
- Stop Premature Aging: Take this Anti-Aging Quiz and Mirror Test Now!
- Recipe for Raw Food Detox Salad: Cucumber & Onion with Tangy Dressing
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Food Containing Ribonucleotides – The Ribo Rash from Food Additives 635, 627 and 631
- Feature Detoxification Organ: The Skin
More on Liver Cleansing:
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- How to make a Castor Oil Pack for Healing, Pain Relief or Detox
- Feature Detoxification Organ: The Liver
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019