If you are interested in eating more wild edible dark leafy greens in your diet, but don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying them, I have a fantastic link for you!
You’d be surprised to know that most weeds and many greens are edible, so if you are struggling financially on a raw food diet, you can definitely save money from picking wild greens for your smoothies. You will also benefit from the additional variety in your raw foods as well as the increased energy and enzyme capacity found in wild, uncultivated foods.
Some common edible weeds used in Green Smoothies include the above mentioned as well as malva, plantain, miner’s lettuce, dandelion, Lamb’s quarters and chickweed.
Now available! My Green Smoothie DVD and Green Smoothie eBooks,including 200 recipes and a Quick Start Guide, so you can learn at home at your own pace. You can become the next Green Smoothie success story!
More on Lymphatic Detox/Cleansing:
- 10 Detox Tips
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
More on Skin Cleansing:
- Feature Detoxification Organ: The Skin
- What is ringworm, how you get it and how to treat it naturally
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Food Containing Ribonucleotides – The Ribo Rash from Food Additives 635, 627 and 631
More on Liver Cleansing:
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- Liver Flush Detox Drink – Recipe for a Daily Liver Cleanse
- Gallstone Flush & Liver Detox – Recipe & Cleanse Info
- Is it safe to detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019