How often should you detox & What type of detox should you do?
In this video, Jennifer answers the most commonly asked questions about detox – what type of detox should I do and how often? Understand how a spring cleaning or reboot is necessary to keep your internal temple pure. Realize that there is only Magic Pill – to live in alignment with the natural laws of Mother Earth. And heed to the dangers of becoming a ‘detox junkie.’
All information in this article is for educational purposes only.
It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
This video is an excerpt from a one-hour talk that Jennifer presents on this topic and was filmed in Seoul, Korea as part of Jennifer’s 3-week series of detox, raw food, cleansing and natural healing seminars. Other topics in later videos include Introduction to Superfoods, How to Read Food Labels and Understanding the Basics on Food Additives.
Unfortunately, we live in a toxic world. Because these environmental and dietary toxins can accumulate inside the body, it’s important to incorporate a colon cleanse into your annual or biannual health routine. The colon is one of the body’s major detoxification organs. When it becomes clogged with waste and toxins, its effectiveness is compromised. You can help restore your colon to optimal function with an all-natural herbal fiber cleanse.
Read more information on the liver and liver cleansing here:
Gallstone Liver Flush – Recipe & Cleanse Info
How to Do a Coffee Enema at Home
How to Do a Castor Oil Pack for Liver Cleansing
How to Do Onion Socks for Healing
How to Eat Clean: Start with Green Smoothies!
Check out my book Green Smoothies for Dummies – I’ve got loads of recipes using dark leafy greens and many delicious combos without any chemical additives, flavorings or refined sugar. It’s so easy!
Clean your body from the inside out and watch your skin improve, your hair and nails get stronger, your eyes look brighter and your waistline slim down….all naturally and effortlessly! It’s simply amazing and your only regret will be that you didn’t start drinking green smoothies sooner.
When you take care of your whole body, you get whole body health.
When you let your food be your medicine, you are always moving towards better health.
Find the book Green Smoothies for Dummies on iTunes or amazon.com!
For more on how to achieve your health goals and actually start feeling great, book a private health consult with me via Skype.
How to Book Your Health & Nutritional Coaching Session:
1. Take photos of your eyes with a smart phone or digital camera.
2. Email the photos to me for approval for Iridology Analysis.
3. We schedule a time to meet via phone or Skype!
More on anti-Aging:
- Motivational Health Quotes from Paul Bragg
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why the “Detox Myth” is a Myth!
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
More on Colon Cleansing:
- Jerry Hicks Has Cancer? Will Leukemia & Chemotherapy affect the future of Abraham-Hicks?
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- How often should you detox & What type of detox should you do?
- Detox Soup to Make You Feel Awesome Recipe
- Recipe for Raw Coleslaw Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
More on Healing Crisis:
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!