Are you suffering from headaches, constipation, irregular periods, infertility, fatigue, heartburn, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or insomnia?
Did you every think that your ailment could be caused or related to the foods you are eating??If de-vitalized, processed and chemically-altered foods can create dis-ease, then surely natural, whole and pure foods can reverse it.
Raw foods especially are excellent for cleansing the body and bringing it back to it’s natural state because they are full of natural enzymes, minerals, vitamins, fiber and chlorophyll – all the elements that the body needs to heal!
Mother Earth has given us everything we need.
Consider trying a raw food diet as a cleansing diet, even on a temporary basis. Even 1 month of 100% raw organic fresh fruits and vegetables can do wonders. With nothing to lose and so much to gain, I can’t see why everyone wouldn’t give it a try!
You can even consider taking a raw food holiday – book a 1-month retreat in a warm, tropical climate (hmm…think Thailand!), take a Raw Food Class (ummm…perhaps Jennifer?) and then get chopping and start creating your very own Raw Food Cleanse!
I now offer one-on-one Raw Food Coaching to support you through your Raw Food Journey. Contact me to get started today!
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway ($449.00 Value) + Liver Flush Green Smoothie Recipe
- Healing – Sharing – Flowering – Transformation – Change
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019