Did you know…
As much as 1/3 of all personal care products contains at least one ingredient that has been classified as a possible human carcinogen!
What about that aluminum in your deodorant? Aluminum is a poisonous neurotoxin that accumulates in the body. The World Health Organization has linked exposure of aluminum to Alzheimer’s disease, with higher frequencies of deodorant use corresponding to higher risks of developing Alzheimer’s. Time to ditch that Mitchum and Secret Solid folks, once and for all!
Especially if you are a lymphatic constitution in Iridology, you should never be putting dangerous chemicals right next to your lymphatic glands! Talk about a toxic health danger!!
Do your body a favor and throw away your aluminum deodorant!!
And don’t worry about finding an alternative that actually works…I have found one for you! The Deonat brand of Crystal Mineral Spray Deodorant is one of my top selling items in Samui, and it is now available to purchase online!
Deonat contains alum, which are natural mineral salts made up of molecules that are too large to be absorbed by your skin. They form a protective layer on your skin that inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Keep in mind that with more detoxing, cleansing and raw, organic foods in the diet, you will find your body odor diminishing over time, and eventually you will not any deodorant at all – wow, real Healthy Bliss!
You can find a comparable brand to Deonat on iherb.com – called “Naturally Fresh Crystal Mineral Body Spray.”
What a great gift for yourself! And your loved ones too!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Recipe: How to Make Raw Tahini Dressing or Dip
- Detox Soup to Make You Feel Awesome Recipe
- Raw Spirit Festival In Sedona, Arizona and I’m there!
- Great Quotes from Fred Bisci, a 100% raw food vegan for over 45 years!
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019