Symptoms of Inner Peace…
– A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
– An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
– A loss of interest in judging other people.
– A loss of interest in judging self.
– A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
– A loss of interest in conflict.
– A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
– Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
– Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
– Frequent attacks of smiling.
– An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
– An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Warning! Inner Peace can be contagious!!!
from SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE © 1984 Saskia Davis
More on Spiritual Health:
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Lesson in Happiness from a Sadhu- Ancient Wisdom & Spiritual Teachings
- Simple Steps to Success: Get Re-Focused on your Health Goals
- Words to live by – The Four Agreements
- Quan Yin Chanting & Meditation at Guan Yin Temple in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018
- Why I worked on an organic cattle farm - 10 January, 2018
- Does the Squatty Potty Really work? - 19 December, 2017
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships - 11 December, 2017