Symptoms of Inner Peace…
– A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
– An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
– A loss of interest in judging other people.
– A loss of interest in judging self.
– A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
– A loss of interest in conflict.
– A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
– Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
– Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
– Frequent attacks of smiling.
– An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
– An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Warning! Inner Peace can be contagious!!!
from SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE © 1984 Saskia Davis
More on Spiritual Health:
- Juice Fasting, Water Fasting or Colon Cleansing? Breaking a Fast on Fruit or Salad?
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace
- 40-Day Water Fast: Comprehensive Guide & Personal Journal
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018