Jennifer shows you how even so-called healthy and even organic foods can have hidden sources of MSG in them. MSG, or monosodium glutamate, is a flavor enhancer that adds a salty, savory flavor to foods. In Europe and Australia, they call these additive ‘E numbers’ and MSG is E621. If you have an intolerance to MSG, you can experience migraine headaches and insomnia.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only.
It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Some countries will list it as 621. But, did you know that food manufacturers can also legally ‘hide’ MSG in other ingredients, such as ‘yeast extract,’ ‘pea protein,’ ‘soy extract,’ ‘Vegetable Protein Extract,’ ‘Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP),’ ‘Autolyzed Yeast,’ ‘spices’ and even ‘natural flavorings’? If not, you need to see this video. Jennifer even finds MSG in a organic non-GMO chicken stock. Knowing the trickery in food labels can help you increase the quality of food you are buying instantaneously.
More on Food Additives:
- MSG hidden in Packaged Foods: Why I don’t buy 90% of the ‘food’ at WholeFoods
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- What’s Wrong with Vegenaise
- Detox Reaction vs. Allergic Reaction or Intolerance – Which one is it?
- Genetically Engineered Food – No more Frankenfoods!
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins - 23 November, 2017
- Are farmers getting CANCER from pesticides sold at Home Depot? - 2 November, 2017
- Knowing Botanical Food Families for Cross-Reactivity Allergies - 23 August, 2017