New Year’s Resolution: Attract Love, Let Go of the Past
Love is the first ingredient needed and perhaps the only ingredient necessary.
If we feel loved, we make the best choices for ourselves. We feel supported and safe. We feel beautiful. We become more healthy instantly!Anger and hatred are deadly emotions. You know for yourself how tense your body feels in a moment of rage. Now, think of the words forgiveness, grace and light. Feel how your body lifts. Are you ready to forgive and leave that pain behind, once and for all? Letting go creates such a clean, open space to bring in more love, which is most likely exactly what you want anyway!
A new year is a time for new beginnings and one of the best things about a new beginning is it creates an emotional clean slate. When you choose to only focus on the good and the love in your life, you naturally do not have room on your canvas for any negative energies. Remember, you are what you think! Your thoughts create your reality! This is what quantum physics and the law of attraction is all about.
For more info, I recommend Esther Hicks ‘Ask and It Is Given’ and Louise Hay ‘You Can Heal Your Life,’ available in both DVD and in book format.
Take a moment to feel that new clean space in your mind and in your heart. Feels great!
More on Spiritual Health:
- Words to live by – The Four Agreements
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!