Love is the first ingredient needed and perhaps the only ingredient necessary.
If we feel loved, we make the best choices for ourselves. We feel supported and safe. We feel beautiful. We become more healthy instantly!Anger and hatred are deadly emotions. You know for yourself how tense your body feels in a moment of rage. Now, think of the words forgiveness, grace and light. Feel how your body lifts. Are you ready to forgive and leave that pain behind, once and for all? Letting go creates such a clean, open space to bring in more love, which is most likely exactly what you want anyway!
A new year is a time for new beginnings and one of the best things about a new beginning is it creates an emotional clean slate. When you choose to only focus on the good and the love in your life, you naturally do not have room on your canvas for any negative energies. Remember, you are what you think! Your thoughts create your reality! This is what quantum physics and the law of attraction is all about.
For more info, I recommend Esther Hicks ‘Ask and It Is Given’ and Louise Hay ‘You Can Heal Your Life,’ available in both DVD and in book format.
Take a moment to feel that new clean space in your mind and in your heart. Feels great!
More on Spiritual Health:
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Words to live by – The Four Agreements
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018