https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dorfsaldblog.png 205 276 Jennifer Betesh https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hb_logo_01.png Jennifer Betesh2011-07-14 07:00:052017-12-20 12:14:27Raw Food Recipe – Delicious Waldorf Salad
More Healthy Recipes:
Raw Food Recipe – Delicious Waldorf Salad
WALDORF SALAD Recipe – Vegan & Raw (serves 2)
- 2 apples (any style)
- 3 celery stalks
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, ideally soaked for 2-3 hours (can replace with dried cranberries as well)
- 2 cups fresh chopped pineapple or 2 cups green grapes (sliced into halves) or 4 kiwi fruit (peeled and chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup dried walnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh green onion (chives) finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh grated carrot
Blend together in a Blender or Mini-Food Processor:
- 3-4 walnuts
- 1 Tablespoon sweet mustard (or 1 tsp. dried mustard seeds)
- 2 Tablespoons organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons organic extra virgin olive oil (or less)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons raw honey or 2 soft dates
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- A few Tablespoons of water – to get the consistency you want. (Alternatively you can add some pineapple and apple chunks into the blender)
Toss salad ingredients with your homemade dressing before serving.
This can be eaten as a healthy, filling breakfast or a nice tasty lunch. If you want to serve for dinner, you could serve the salad on a bed of romaine lettuce, just for good presentation.
Note: In this recipe, I don’t soak the walnuts. Their taste is better enjoyed when crunchy, not soft. Of course, you can always do what feels best for you! Enjoy!!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Raw Food Slicer Salad Tool – Preparation Made Easy
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- Recipe: Raw Vegan Veggie Wraps
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Healthy Bliss
Jennifer Betesh has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She provides Iridology Readings & Health Coaching via Skype and Phone to clients and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. When she’s not working, you’ll find her hiking in the mountains, power-walking along the sea or globe-trotting to a new and exotic health destination.
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!