Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market
- After Your Detox: How to Eat, What to Do
- Healthy Frozen Treat: Raw Banana Chocolate Almond Popsicles Recipe
- Are farmers getting CANCER from pesticides sold at Home Depot?
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019