Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- Are farmers getting CANCER from pesticides sold at Home Depot?
- Visions of the Big Island, Hawaii
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- How to Make Kombucha, a Naturally Fermented Health Drink
- Raw Food, Vegan and Organic Options in Seoul, Korea
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships - 11 December, 2017
- Healthy Gift Ideas for the Holidays - 28 November, 2017
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins - 23 November, 2017