Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- Raw Food, Detox & Organic in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- Visions of the Big Island, Hawaii
- Is it safe to detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- How to Make DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018
- Why I worked on an organic cattle farm - 10 January, 2018