Have a look a a local Thai market at Lamai Beach, Koh Samui Thailand and see for yourself what kinds of fresh, local or organics fruits and foods you can buy. Jennifer shows you which fruits are imported and which ones are locally grown and also gives you an idea of how much each items costs so you are prepared for your raw food Thailand experience!
Also shown are some of the organic foods for sale at the market, including green mango, banana flowers, morning glory, fresh lemongrass, seeds, green papaya, gotu kola and more! Learn about the fresh fruits for sale including dragon fruit, Thai apple, pineapple, pomello, papaya, longan fruits and rambutans.
More on Organic Food:
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity?
- Images of Natural, Healthy Hawaii…
- Healthy Frozen Treat: Raw Banana Chocolate Almond Popsicles Recipe
- Raw Food, Detox & Organic in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019