There is a lot to be said for listening to your own body while you cleanse. It’s just so important. I try to feel what my body needs, and I react accordingly.
My body is saying now ‘give us just a few more days we are nearly there.’ So I continue to fast, rest, meditate and be grateful everyday for this opportunity I have to so thoroughly clean out. I am convinced from this fast more than ever before in my history of cleansing that THE BODY DOES HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL ITSELF. Trust me on that one.
I’ve been switching out my bum-washing teas from pau d’arco to milk thistle, mainly because I ran out of the pau d’arco, but it’s fine with me. Also today I started doing garlic enemas. I am still getting loads coming out. What a great feeling to see that much GONE. Just a bit of FYI on the garlic…I’ve been putting 3 to 4 cloves in a processor to chop finely then I add boiling water and let it sit for about 5 or 10 minutes. After I drain the lot using a cheesecloth then add the liquid to my enema bag with more water added to slightly dilute. Doing it that way, I can hold the mixture in for about 5 minutes, which is pretty good for garlic.
What else…well lots of rest most importantly, also I’ve been making an effort to get sun every day because I do think it’s important while fasting…helps the body recharge and reconnect energetically.
I also juicing twice a day now which I feel is essential when doing long fasting..the body needs more help to get through the process and it just makes the experience much more enjoyable.
Juices today – watermelon, celery and apple. Verdict – Very refreshing!
This afternoon’s juice – watermelon, ginger, carrot, apple, celery and greens. Verdict – bit of a hodge-podge but anything tastes great after 17 days of not eating!
Thought for the day – Be patient, and enjoy the journey…
Much love to everyone from my little slice of paradise.
More on Manifestation:
- What do you mean by ‘inner noise’? Love, Gratitude, Calm
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Importance of Doing a Heavy Metal Detox
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- How I got a Book Deal using the Law of Attraction
More on Motivation:
- How to Eat Raw Food in Winter – Sprouting, Raw Hummus & Recipes
- Green Smoothie Recipe & Video Demonstration
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Feature Detoxification Organ: The Liver
More on Traveling Raw:
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- Rasayana Raw Food Vegan Restaurant in Bangkok, Thailand – Yum!
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019