Cleansing is great, but eating after cleansing is even better, especially when you know and feel healthier and stronger in every moment!!
Life is better than great for me right now. This fast was absolutely earth-shattering for me, in fact there is part of me that is missing the challenging aspects of the cleanse, in a way life is too easy post-cleansing this time around!! I cannot express in words my pure respect and gratitude for my healing progress, from the inside out, and both on a physical and spiritual level. After all these years of cleansing, I still learn more every time, and I can speak with hesitation when I say that the body can heal itself of anything through fasting and cleansing.
I spent a lot of time meditating during this last cleanse, and already in such a short period of time, I can see and feel my goals and intentions manifesting right before my very eyes! Thank you to every single person who has helped me through this journey of healing over the last year. From my heart to yours, I want to express my pure love, respect and gratitude for having met so many kind-hearted souls – and each one of you knows who you are!
Food, fresh, pure and delicious! Where to begin!! Many people are curious to know exactly what I eat and where I get ideas for recipes. I can tell you all now that I don’t really ‘do’ recipes…I tend to go to the market and check out what looks good on any given day, keeping variety in mind at all times, and I simply buy what looks good and somehow make my own creations from there.
Here are some example of Raw Food Salad Recipes that I threw together in the last few days:
‘Raw’ Cucumber Soup
- Fresh Cucumbers (about 5) chopped in a blender
- Fresh Lemongrass, Fresh Mint
- Fresh Coconut Flesh
- Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- Sprinkled Cayenne Pepper and Celtic Sea Salt to taste
Green Bean Salad
- Fresh chopped green beans (uncooked)
- Fresh chopped tomato
- Fresh chopped cucumber
- Fresh chopped coriander (cilantro)
- Cayenne Pepper, Wasabi Powder & Seeds (sesame, poppy, mustard, basil)
- Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey
Fresh Yummy Raw Food Salad
- Chopped Fresh Local Greens
- Freshly grated carrot & zucchini
- Freshly chopped red onion & garlic (2 cloves)
- Freshly chopped mini-corn (raw) Olive Oil, Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cayenne Pepper, Celtic Sea Salt & Freshly ground Black Pepper
- Seeds (poppy, sesame, mustard, basil, sunflower)
- Dried Goji Berries
Carrot/ Mung Bean Sprout Salad
- Freshly Grated Carrots (2 or 3 large)
- Freshly Sprouted Mung Beans, chopped finely in a blender (one large bag)
- Olive Oil, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids
- Cayenne Pepper, Seeds (poppy, sesame, basil, mustard, sunflower)
Fresh Raw Power Juice Recipe
- Carrot, Apple, Ginger, Parsley, & Celery
Fresh Durian – Yumbo!
Nothing else needed but pure, fresh, gooey, stinky DURIAN BLISS!! Much love to the blessed DURIAN, so glad you are finally in season!!
More on Raw Food:
- My boyfriend followed my Raw Food Diet and got Anemia!
- Stop Premature Aging: Take this Anti-Aging Quiz and Mirror Test Now!
- How to Deal with Social Pressures on a Raw Food Diet
- Day 21: Juice Fasting and Detox in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Raw Food Recipe for Raw Energy Balls – Fast & Easy!
More on Organic Food:
- Featured Superfood: Acai Powder
- What I Learned from taking a traditional Nutrition Course…and What I Didn’t Learn
- Raw Food, Vegan and Organic Options in Seoul, Korea
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
More Healthy Recipes:
- Raw Food Recipe for Just Like Cheesecake – A Healthy, Delicious Dessert!
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
- Recipe: How to Make Raw Tahini Dressing or Dip
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Raw Food Recipe for Thai Green Papaya Salad or ‘Som Tam’ Salad – Video
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018