I was going to make that ‘fantastic,’ but I don’t think I’m at that level YET…Everything is going pretty well so far – main problem I am having the last 2 days is time management. Can be difficult to work while fasting and I am ok with it but find I need to have A LOT of down tome after. Luckily I have plenty of books to read and DVD’s the watch to keep me occupied. Because of that I was not able to exercise or have a massage or steam for the last 2 days, and when I’m fasting I generally require at least 2 of those 3 on a daily basis. (Actually, even when I’m not fasting – ha!) Tomorrow I am hoping to get all 3 in, plus more rest. Many people I see never seem to rest during the fast – they go shopping, travel around the island, go walking/running even lift weights, and more than a few even go diving and jet skiing.
Chaos for a body trying to heal itself!
There is plenty of time for all of that ANYtime…why would you burn the candle at both ends during the one time you have set aside for cleansing? Any enzymes and energy set aside for the cleanse will be immediately used up by all of those physical activities.
So in the resting mode I remain for the evening tonight.
I shall continue to stay focused and inspired through reading books such as TNT The Power Within You (the original ‘Secret’) and of course Cleanse & Purify Thyself Books 1 & 2 which I re-read at the beginning of every single fast I do. There is so much valuable information in those books, and every time I capture something new.
Also while cleansing I think it is so important to stay positive and to surround yourself with positive people.
Energetically we are much more sensitive during the fast, and it’s always best to keep the mind full of positive, loving thoughts. I definitely do not think it is a good idea to watch violent or disturbing films during this time, but you would be surprised how many people do, and think nothing of it as well. In order to cleanse the body, you must also cleanse the mind. Keep the movies light, simple and funny.
I’m focused now.
Have my goals in sight.
Lots of healing happening, and yes, feeling fine.
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- FREE Blendtec Blender Giveaway ($549.00 Value) – Yes, you can WIN!
- Battle of the Blenders: Which one is best?
- Green Smoothie Recipe & Video Demonstration
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
More on Nut Milk and Healthy Recipes:
- Easy Recipe: Make organic pickles at home!
- Recipe for Super Energy Seed Crackers…& without a Dehydrator!
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
- Detox Soup to Make You Feel Awesome Recipe
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018