So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- Traveling Raw: Raw Food Thailand to Raw Food Australia
- Green Smoothie Classes in Bangkok and Singapore
- Raw Food, Detox & Healthy Living in Hong Kong, China
- Raw Food Recipe – Delicious Waldorf Salad
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019