Great Quotes from Fred Bisci, a 100% raw food vegan for over 45 years!
‘Wherever you’re at, you’ve got to make the commitment that you want to change.’
‘Most diseases begin with inflammation.’
‘A lot of people who wrote these books were not doing it themselves.’
‘Dairy products won’t do anything for you. They are not conducive to good health.’
‘We all have influence on our genetic expression through the power of our thoughts.’
‘There is a real problem with our perception of protein. We must realize that there are quality proteins in greens.’
‘Cells can speak to each other.’
‘The thoughts we entertain become a reality.’
‘Every time I see someone who looks exceptionally good, I say here’s my chance to learn something, and I ask them what they are doing.’
‘DNA is not destiny.’
‘Green juices are the Great Neutralizer.’
‘Don’t expect others to change their lives to accommodate what you’re doing.’
‘Live together with those not living our lifestyle. You don’t have to save or convert them. You don’t have to convince them for your own ego. There is more to life than what you are eating! Don’t talk about food all the time because it’s boring, and you will turn people off! You might think you know something about another person, but you don’t.’
‘I am grateful every day when I wake up and my name is not in the obituary that I have another day to go out and do what I love.’
‘We can change the world, one person at a time. I believe we have a Divine destiny. We can do this.’
‘Coffee is a disaster.’
‘I don’t think about food much anymore. My most important connection is my spiritual relationship with the Divine.’
‘I view myself as an instrument of fulfillment for other people, and we can heal people more not by talking about what they eat but by focusing on unconditional love – that is how we can heal the world.’
‘I am personally an 80-year old planning my future.’
‘Don’t focus on circumstances, stay focused on where you are going, it’s all about your vision, where you want to go. Don’t take your eye off the ball!’
‘When you tell me you’re ready, then we go to the next level.’
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
Fred Bisci Australia Tour 2009 in Perth – Raw Food Healthy Journey
Fred Bisci Raw Food Australia Tour 2009 in Perth – Fred Bisci Interview
More Video Interviews from the Fred Bisci Raw Food Seminar in Perth, Australia
More on Prevention:
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity?
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Success Tips: De-Stress Naturally and Achieve Your Goals
More on Longevity:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
- Earliest Raw Food and Fasting Book: The Ancient Essene Gospel of the Peace
- Do you need to eat 100% raw food for success? How much raw food is best?
- Cilantro Hot Sauce Recipe! For a Spicy Dip or Salad Dressing
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!