All is going well on the eliminating side of things here on Samui…I am into Day 3 of the fast now and am getting more focused which is good – it always seems to take me a few days to settle my mind into the not-eating mode. I usually like being at the end of day 4 because if I choose to do 7 days then I am already half-way and if I go on to 14 then it’s a simple 10-day countdown left. Generally once I get cleansing I don’t think about it too much…there just always seems to be a lot of ‘mental negotiation’ in the beginning for me.
The weather here has been overcast, rainy and even what I would consider as ‘cold’…I’m guessing that means it’s about low-twenties Celsius which I think could even be in the 70’s F. Today I had a jumper on all day – that is cold for the tropics believe me. I do kind-of like it for fasting though, because when it is bucketing down a loud, torrential tropical rain, there is no pressure to do anything but stay indoors and relax, which is exactly what one should be doing while cleansing (the relax bit that is). I felt no guilt staying home, watching movies and reading all day.
I may be revising my one colema + one enema per day plan to 2 enemas per day, mainly because I do prefer doing my ‘washes’ in the privacy of my clean bathroom at home. I still find that I get adequate volume expelled with the enemas so there is no problem there.
I am having 4 coconuts per day + one or more juices…today I had the green vegetable juice. I don’t really care what the Spa says about juice – like I said before I follow Dr. Anderson’s program and I believe that for me the extra minerals and electrolytes in the coconuts are fantastic. I get my coconuts for 45 cents a piece, and I am well worth less than $2 a day of wonderful nutrition!!
Other than that everything is fine, the fast so far is going according to plan. Oh yes, Guidance…that is the card for me for today, and seems appropriate:
The angelic figure with rainbow-colored wings on this card represents the guide that each of us carries within. Like the second figure in the background, we may sometimes be a little reluctant to trust this guide when it comes to us, because we are so accustomed to taking our cues from the outside rather than from the inside. The truth of your own deepest being is trying to show you where to go right now, and when this card appears it means you can trust the inner guidance you are being given. It speaks in whispers, and sometimes we can hesitate, not knowing if we have understood rightly. But the indications are clear: in following the inner guide you will feel more whole, more integrated, as if you are moving outwards from the very center of your being. If you go with it, this beam of light will carry you exactly where you need to go.
More on Lymphatic Detox/Cleansing:
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- 10 Detox Tips
More on Spiritual Health:
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Words to live by – The Four Agreements
- 40-Day Water Fast: Comprehensive Guide & Personal Journal
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019