I found Sumo in an animal rescue shelter 15 years ago. He was already 5 years old and considered over-the-hill for an adoptable cat. Who could have ever imagined him lasting another 15 years?? He was strong, happy and healthy right up to the end in true Sumo style. The best cat and friend ever.
Thanks Momey for giving me so much love. My heart hurts just thinking of you…
Here’s to the best cat in the whole wide world. I love you Sumo.
More on Spiritual Health:
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- Story of the Bodhisattva – Transforming life’s adverse circumstances into a Path of Awakening
- Quan Yin Chanting & Meditation at Guan Yin Temple in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018