https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/mfarm7-copy.jpg 800 600 Jennifer Betesh https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hb_logo_01.png Jennifer Betesh2009-09-01 20:29:432016-01-05 19:19:54Life on an Organic Farm in Hana Maui, Hawaii – Video Tour!
Life on an Organic Farm in Hana Maui, Hawaii – Video Tour!
I’ve got 7 clips up on youtube showing all the fun we had on the farm in Hana Maui, Hawaii! Check them out – I’ve got farm shots, chicken shots, unidentifiable bug shots, goat shots, pond swimming and a general tour of the farm. And, coming soon…the full how-to video on making kombucha at home! Enjoy and let me know what you think!
More on Organic Food:
- Organic Raw Food, Vegan & Detox in Tokyo, Japan
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Raw Food, Detox & Healthy Living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Raw Food Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin Seed Cheese
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Healthy Bliss
Jennifer Betesh has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She provides Iridology Readings & Health Coaching via Skype and Phone to clients and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. When she’s not working, you’ll find her hiking in the mountains, power-walking along the sea or globe-trotting to a new and exotic health destination.
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!