October 2010 found Jennifer in the USA visiting family and friends…and also sharing her love of detox, live raw vegan foods, fasting, juice, green smoothies and love with the local people of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She presented a workshop called ‘Raw Foods for Success – Finally!’ at the Essene Market & Cafe in Philadelphia.
In the class, she discussed many things including the importance of mental, emotional and spiritual focus and clarity on one’s healing journey. Hope you enjoy the clips – finally! 🙂
More on Traveling Raw:
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- 14-21 Day Travel Itinerary for Organic Vegan Raw Food, Hot Springs, Beach & Detox in Costa Rica
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019