In Seminyak/Legian area:
When you first arrive in Denpasar, you can have your taxi take you directly to one of these places where you will find healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also get take-away and eat in the taxi on your continuation up north or beyond…
Once in Ubud, you can start to relax and make your experience whatever you want it to be – peppered with art, culture, dance, yoga, raw food, massage, jewelry, temples, shopping or just relaxing at a café taking it all in around you. You can easily stay for a week and enjoy a different restaurant every day.
More on Traveling Raw:
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019