In Seminyak/Legian area:
When you first arrive in Denpasar, you can have your taxi take you directly to one of these places where you will find healthy options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also get take-away and eat in the taxi on your continuation up north or beyond…
Once in Ubud, you can start to relax and make your experience whatever you want it to be – peppered with art, culture, dance, yoga, raw food, massage, jewelry, temples, shopping or just relaxing at a café taking it all in around you. You can easily stay for a week and enjoy a different restaurant every day.
More on Traveling Raw:
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018