In an earlier blog post, I talked about the Liver/Gallbladder Flush and outlined the recipe to naturally release gallstones from the liver. In this post, I want to share with you the recipe for a standard Liver Flush Detox Drink. Think of this drink as a much more mild version of the actual gallstone flush…in fact, do not expect any gallstones to come out from this drink as it is not strong enough to trigger that reaction in the body. This drink is perfect for those who are looking to do some occasional mild detoxing of the liver from time to time or for anyone who is preparing to do a fast or cleanse as this drink helps the body to begin a gentle phase of pre-cleansing.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only.
It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
If you feel unwell after you have had this drink, it is a sign that your liver is detoxing rapidly and for sure you would benefit from additional cleansing, whether it be colon cleansing or liver cleansing. You can have this drink once a day for a period of time when you are working on your liver, and if you enjoy the taste, feel free to have it every day! It is all natural and a fantastic blend of Mother Nature’s cures!
The Liver Flush Daily Detox recipe:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – anywhere from 2 Tbsp. to 1/3 cup, as you prefer
- Freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice, 1/3 cup
- Fresh garlic, 3-5 cloves
- Fresh ginger, 1/2″
- Cayenne Pepper, dash to taste
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 cups
Put all ingredients in a blender, blend and drink immediately. Think about all the good you are doing for your body!! Enjoy!
Keep in mind that freshly squeezed apple juice is also an excellent liver cleanser as well as dark leafy bitter green juices, so feel free to switch it up a bit if you start to get bored from the Liver Flush Drink. Remember too that everything you eat and drink which is natural will be good for you body!
The liver is affected by all chemicals, pesticides, caffeine and alcohol. Long term, to really help detoxify the liver, it is important to look at all of these elements and how they may be affecting your liver and your body’s health. Remember ‘Natural, Whole & Pure!’
Changing your cleaning agents, body products and clothing to more natural alternatives will all help to take the load off the liver. Imagine how grateful your body will be as you start to get closer and closer to your own Healthy Bliss!!
Read more information on the liver and liver cleansing here:
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $22.04Was: $26.95
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $13.95Was: $16.95
How to Eat Clean: Start with Green Smoothies!
Clean your body from the inside out and watch your skin improve, your hair and nails get stronger, your eyes look brighter and your waistline slim down….all naturally and effortlessly! It’s simply amazing and your only regret will be that you didn’t start drinking green smoothies sooner.
When you take care of your whole body, you get whole body health.
When you let your food be your medicine, you are always moving towards better health.
For more on how to achieve your health goals and actually start feeling great, book a private health consult with me via Skype.
How to Book Your Health & Nutritional Coaching Session:
1. Take photos of your eyes with a smart phone or digital camera.
2. Email the photos to me for approval for Iridology Analysis.
3. We schedule a time to meet via phone or Skype!
More on anti-Aging:
- Motivational Health Quotes from Paul Bragg
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Why the “Detox Myth” is a Myth!
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity?
More on Colon Cleansing:
- Top 10 Surprising Causes of Constipation
- Green Juice Fast with Gabriel Cousens at Tree of Life
- Day 21: Juice Fasting and Detox in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- Benefits of Flax Seed, How to Grind/Store and How Much to Take Daily
More on Healing Crisis:
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
- Detox Reaction vs. Allergic Reaction or Intolerance – Which one is it?
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting
- How to Pre-Cleanse for Detox or Juice Fast
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018