This article is totally inspiring – you’ve gotta watch the video!!
“Annette Larkins is in perfect health and doesn’t take aspirin. In fact, she doesn’t take any medication at all, at least by the conventional modern definition. She is a fanatic of REAL medicine and lives by the quote, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Mrs. Larkins grows a plethora of fruit, vegetables, and herbs around and inside of her house. She collects rainwater and makes gallons of juice from what she grows. Wheatgrass is one of her specialties. She grows her own and drinks the juice regularly. Yet another anecdotal case of raw food and juicing providing overall health and endless youth.
Her mother and grandmother both died of breast cancer at 47, and 36 years old, respectively. Her grandmother’s sisters died of cancer at early ages. Diabetes runs in her family.”
Talk about motivation to start a raw food diet at any age! Annette has a normal house, a normal backyard and a normal husband too! Nothing stopped her from making the best choices for her. No excuses! I love this woman! What a gorgeous story. I’m gonna juice some fresh wheatgrass right NOW!
Original story from realfarmacy.com
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why you shouldn’t weigh yourself during a detox
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Spirit Festival In Sedona, Arizona and I’m there!
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Raw Food Slicer Salad Tool – Preparation Made Easy
- Raw Food, Detox & Healthy Living in Hong Kong, China
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
More on Organic Food:
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- MSG hidden in Packaged Foods: Why I don’t buy 90% of the ‘food’ at WholeFoods
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity?
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- How to Ask the Right Questions at a Farmers Market - 25 March, 2018
- Protein Powders containing Mercury, Lead, Arsenic and Cadmium: WARNING! - 15 March, 2018
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100 - 12 March, 2018
- Gut-Brain Axis: Probiotics are the Missing Link to Depression - 18 January, 2018