This article is totally inspiring – you’ve gotta watch the video!!
“Annette Larkins is in perfect health and doesn’t take aspirin. In fact, she doesn’t take any medication at all, at least by the conventional modern definition. She is a fanatic of REAL medicine and lives by the quote, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Mrs. Larkins grows a plethora of fruit, vegetables, and herbs around and inside of her house. She collects rainwater and makes gallons of juice from what she grows. Wheatgrass is one of her specialties. She grows her own and drinks the juice regularly. Yet another anecdotal case of raw food and juicing providing overall health and endless youth.
Her mother and grandmother both died of breast cancer at 47, and 36 years old, respectively. Her grandmother’s sisters died of cancer at early ages. Diabetes runs in her family.”
Talk about motivation to start a raw food diet at any age! Annette has a normal house, a normal backyard and a normal husband too! Nothing stopped her from making the best choices for her. No excuses! I love this woman! What a gorgeous story. I’m gonna juice some fresh wheatgrass right NOW!
Original story from realfarmacy.com
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
More on Raw Food:
- Green Juice Fast with Gabriel Cousens at Tree of Life
- Green Smoothie Power and Tabouleh Raw Food Salad Recipe
- Organic Vegetarian Food & Raw Restaurant in Dubai, UAE
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Recipe for Raw Food Detox Salad: Cucumber & Onion with Tangy Dressing
More on Organic Food:
- Healing Power of Onions: Can Onions absorb Bacteria, Viruses and Flu?
- What are the symptoms of Heavy Metal toxicity?
- How to Make Kombucha, a Naturally Fermented Health Drink
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019