This article is totally inspiring – you’ve gotta watch the video!!
“Annette Larkins is in perfect health and doesn’t take aspirin. In fact, she doesn’t take any medication at all, at least by the conventional modern definition. She is a fanatic of REAL medicine and lives by the quote, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Mrs. Larkins grows a plethora of fruit, vegetables, and herbs around and inside of her house. She collects rainwater and makes gallons of juice from what she grows. Wheatgrass is one of her specialties. She grows her own and drinks the juice regularly. Yet another anecdotal case of raw food and juicing providing overall health and endless youth.
Her mother and grandmother both died of breast cancer at 47, and 36 years old, respectively. Her grandmother’s sisters died of cancer at early ages. Diabetes runs in her family.”
Talk about motivation to start a raw food diet at any age! Annette has a normal house, a normal backyard and a normal husband too! Nothing stopped her from making the best choices for her. No excuses! I love this woman! What a gorgeous story. I’m gonna juice some fresh wheatgrass right NOW!
Original story from realfarmacy.com
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
More on Raw Food:
- Are you eating Processed Foods? Improve the quality of your food, your health & your life!
- Images of Natural, Healthy Hawaii…
- Recipe: Raw Vegan Veggie Wraps
- Is it safe to detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
More on Organic Food:
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- What I Learned from taking a traditional Nutrition Course…and What I Didn’t Learn
- Raw Food Recipe: Spicy Pumpkin Seed Cheese
- Benefits of Flax Seed, How to Grind/Store and How Much to Take Daily
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood