This article is totally inspiring – you’ve gotta watch the video!!
“Annette Larkins is in perfect health and doesn’t take aspirin. In fact, she doesn’t take any medication at all, at least by the conventional modern definition. She is a fanatic of REAL medicine and lives by the quote, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Mrs. Larkins grows a plethora of fruit, vegetables, and herbs around and inside of her house. She collects rainwater and makes gallons of juice from what she grows. Wheatgrass is one of her specialties. She grows her own and drinks the juice regularly. Yet another anecdotal case of raw food and juicing providing overall health and endless youth.
Her mother and grandmother both died of breast cancer at 47, and 36 years old, respectively. Her grandmother’s sisters died of cancer at early ages. Diabetes runs in her family.”
Talk about motivation to start a raw food diet at any age! Annette has a normal house, a normal backyard and a normal husband too! Nothing stopped her from making the best choices for her. No excuses! I love this woman! What a gorgeous story. I’m gonna juice some fresh wheatgrass right NOW!
Original story from realfarmacy.com
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- Why you shouldn’t weigh yourself during a detox
- How to Handle Negative or Jealous People and Still Stay Positive!
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Recipe for Just Like Cheesecake – A Healthy, Delicious Dessert!
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Raw Food, Vegan and Organic Options in Seoul, Korea
- Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- My boyfriend followed my Raw Food Diet and got Anemia!
More on Organic Food:
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Do you need to juice, and should you be juicing?
- Raw Food, Detox & Organic in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Organic Raw Food, Vegan & Detox in Tokyo, Japan
- Sprouting Safety – Preventing e.coli and Salmonella in your Bean & Seed Sprouts