This article is totally inspiring – you’ve gotta watch the video!!
“Annette Larkins is in perfect health and doesn’t take aspirin. In fact, she doesn’t take any medication at all, at least by the conventional modern definition. She is a fanatic of REAL medicine and lives by the quote, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ― Hippocrates
Mrs. Larkins grows a plethora of fruit, vegetables, and herbs around and inside of her house. She collects rainwater and makes gallons of juice from what she grows. Wheatgrass is one of her specialties. She grows her own and drinks the juice regularly. Yet another anecdotal case of raw food and juicing providing overall health and endless youth.
Her mother and grandmother both died of breast cancer at 47, and 36 years old, respectively. Her grandmother’s sisters died of cancer at early ages. Diabetes runs in her family.”
Talk about motivation to start a raw food diet at any age! Annette has a normal house, a normal backyard and a normal husband too! Nothing stopped her from making the best choices for her. No excuses! I love this woman! What a gorgeous story. I’m gonna juice some fresh wheatgrass right NOW!
Original story from realfarmacy.com
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss:
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way?
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
More on Raw Food:
- MSG hidden in Packaged Foods: Why I don’t buy 90% of the ‘food’ at WholeFoods
- Super Energy Raw Cabbage Salad Recipe – A mini-detox meal
- Sometimes we’re all a bit prickly, like durian fruit!
- Recipe: Fast & Easy Raw Food Salad…a delicious meal in minutes!
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
More on Organic Food:
- Visions of Maui, Hawaii
- Recipe: Raw Tahini, Garlic and Lemon Salad Dressing or Veggie Dip…and it’s Amazing!
- Do you need to eat 100% raw food for success? How much raw food is best?
- DIY Indoor Grow Light Stands for under $100
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’