If you are interested in eating more wild edible dark leafy greens in your diet, but don’t know where to begin in terms of identifying them, I have a fantastic link for you!
You’d be surprised to know that most weeds and many greens are edible, so if you are struggling financially on a raw food diet, you can definitely save money from picking wild greens for your smoothies. You will also benefit from the additional variety in your raw foods as well as the increased energy and enzyme capacity found in wild, uncultivated foods.
Some common edible weeds used in Green Smoothies include the above mentioned as well as malva, plantain, miner’s lettuce, dandelion, Lamb’s quarters and chickweed.
Now available! My Green Smoothie DVD and Green Smoothie eBooks,including 200 recipes and a Quick Start Guide, so you can learn at home at your own pace. You can become the next Green Smoothie success story!
More on Lymphatic Detox/Cleansing:
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- Dry Skin Brushing to Detox Lymphatic & Reduce Cellulite Naturally!
- 10 Detox Tips
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
More on Skin Cleansing:
- Feature Detoxification Organ: The Skin
- Stop Premature Aging: Take this Anti-Aging Quiz and Mirror Test Now!
- Food Containing Ribonucleotides – The Ribo Rash from Food Additives 635, 627 and 631
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
More on Liver Cleansing:
- Is it safe to detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- What’s the best detox retreat for raw food, yoga, juice & meditation in Thailand?
- How to make a Castor Oil Pack for Healing, Pain Relief or Detox