Coconuts are like people…the exterior husk is easy enough to break through, but then you have this tough layer to crack.
Your approach is important…
You need the right tools to get people to divulge their sweet inner self..
What you find inside usually requires handling with care..
Getting to the juice is well worth it.
Every person has a tender core that is protected by an exterior shield which has it’s purpose..
BUT IT’S WHAT’S INSIDE THAT COUNTS!!
-I found that in Insight Bali Magazine…cute huh!
Happy Coconut Love to Y’all!
More on Healthy Living:
- Hidden Sources of MSG on Food Labels: Video Guide
- Healthy Frozen Treat: Raw Banana Chocolate Almond Popsicles Recipe
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Identifying Wild Edible Greens for Green Smoothies
- Jennifer’s ‘Raw Foods for Success!’ Class in Philadelphia, PA