https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/58075.strip.gif 199 640 Jennifer Betesh https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hb_logo_01.png Jennifer Betesh2009-06-19 23:01:352016-01-05 19:18:36Eyes – ‘The Mirror of the Soul’ According to Dilbert
Good stuff, thanks @travelhappy! In Iridology, we like to say that the eyes are the ‘windows to your health,’ but the ‘mirror to your soul’ is also a good analogy!
More on Manifestation and Motivation:
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships
- Getting out of the All or Nothing mentality
- Learning how to say “No”….for your health!
- 5 Things You can do to Start Your New Year RIGHT!
The following two tabs change content below.
Jennifer Betesh has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She provides Iridology Readings & Health Coaching via Skype and Phone to clients and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. When she’s not working, you’ll find her hiking in the mountains, power-walking along the sea or globe-trotting to a new and exotic health destination.
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019