Watch for yourself how the wonderful magic of Green Smoothie Making unfolds! Jennifer shows you how to use a blender, fresh fruit and dark leafy greens to make this perfect raw food snack or meal, so easy to add to your daily routine at home!
Consider trying the Green Smoothie for breakfast or lunch, especially if you are looking to gain energy, lose weight, increase minerals, detox, add more fiber to your diet and live more in tune with Mother Earth.
Why would you not want to try!
Filmed in Koh Samui, Thailand, a great tropical island destination for fasting, cleansing, detoxing, raw foods, meditation and natural healing!
More on Green Smoothies:
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- Raw Food and Green Smoothie Classes in Seoul, Korea
- How to Make Green Smoothies: Recipe with Superfoods
- Is it ok to use 120V blender (or juicer) in a 220V country?
- Battle of the Blenders: Which one is best?
More on Traveling Raw:
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Raw Food Valley of Longevity… or Just Hype?
- 14-21 Day Travel Itinerary for Organic Vegan Raw Food, Hot Springs, Beach & Detox in Costa Rica
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place
- Top 5 Tips on How to Recover from Jet Lag & Travel