Fast, simple and easy Thai Green Papaya (or som tam) salad – what a treat! But, I think I forgot to add fresh lime juice in the recipe, so just remember to add that at home kids, thanks!! In Thailand, green papayas are sold everywhere, but if you do not have access to them at home, try using shredded cucumber or zucchini instead. Our favorite raw food tool to make the shreds is sold right here on healthybliss.net – go to the store to buy one now!
The ingredients you need for this recipe are: fresh garlic, fresh chili, lime, green papaya, tomato or cucumber, Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids and some Himalayan salt to taste. Green papaya is full of digestive enzymes and is very good for a healthy, strong digestive system!
More Healthy Recipes:
- Raw Food Dessert Recipe: Cacao, Hazelnut & Banana Bliss
- Raw Food Snack: Recipe for Sesame Balls or ‘Raw Halva’ Dessert
- Cilantro Hot Sauce Recipe! For a Spicy Dip or Salad Dressing
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Durian Fruit – Benefits of this stinky yet delicious favorite of the Raw Food World