I just completed another fast/cleanse which was fantastic! Overall it went very well for me and I managed to clear a lot of imbalance and build-up that I still had in me even after the previous fast.
As I always say, one can never have an ego with the whole cleansing thing – no matter how many times you have done it, there will always be a new challenge or issue uncovered, whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.
There is always more to learn about yourself through cleansing.
Overall it is so important to stay on track for your LONG-TERM goals. After the fast is where the real work begins. That involves getting rid of bad habits, letting of of any lingering negative emotions and making time for a healthier lifestyle.
Make yourself and your health a priority!!
Exercise every day, meditate every day, send love and positive energy to everyone, be patient and understanding and just imagine how much more enjoyable your life will be!
It is so easy…you can start right here, right now in this very moment.
Even in the midst of complete chaos around you, it is even more important to remain positive and focused.
Keep your mind focused on the best possible outcome in every circumstance and remember that positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
My message to you is enjoy every single moment you have – live in gratitude and appreciation…feed your body well and keep your mind and spirit clean!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- How to Quit Smoking Naturally
- How to Clean Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- How to Clean the Lymphatic System & Detox the Skin in 5 Simple Steps
- Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions
- Gain Control of Overeating
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- Enter my FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway here!
- Why I don’t use protein powders…and why you shouldn’t either!
- 10 Detox Tips
- Battle of the Blenders: Which one is best?
- Win a FREE Nutri NINJA Blender DUO + Green Smoothie Book Giveaway!
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss: