I just completed another fast/cleanse which was fantastic! Overall it went very well for me and I managed to clear a lot of imbalance and build-up that I still had in me even after the previous fast.
As I always say, one can never have an ego with the whole cleansing thing – no matter how many times you have done it, there will always be a new challenge or issue uncovered, whether it be physical, emotional or spiritual.
There is always more to learn about yourself through cleansing.
Overall it is so important to stay on track for your LONG-TERM goals. After the fast is where the real work begins. That involves getting rid of bad habits, letting of of any lingering negative emotions and making time for a healthier lifestyle.
Make yourself and your health a priority!!
Exercise every day, meditate every day, send love and positive energy to everyone, be patient and understanding and just imagine how much more enjoyable your life will be!
It is so easy…you can start right here, right now in this very moment.
Even in the midst of complete chaos around you, it is even more important to remain positive and focused.
Keep your mind focused on the best possible outcome in every circumstance and remember that positive energy works more effectively than negative energy in each and every situation.
My message to you is enjoy every single moment you have – live in gratitude and appreciation…feed your body well and keep your mind and spirit clean!
More on Detox and pH Health:
- Raw Zucchini Rolls with Walnut Pesto and Cashew Cheese: Recipe
- Total Reset Detox: A Women Only Retreat at the Dead Sea in Israel
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Recipe: Raw Tahini, Garlic and Lemon Salad Dressing or Veggie Dip…and it’s Amazing!
More on Juicing and Smoothies:
- FREE Vitamix Blender Giveaway ($449.00 Value) + Liver Flush Green Smoothie Recipe
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
- Do Green Smoothies have too much Oxalic Acid?
- How to Quit Smoking Naturally
More on Manifestation and Weight Loss: