The Venezuelan government has ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coke Zero beverage from the South American nation, citing unspecified dangers to health.
The decision follows a period of increased scrutiny of businesses in South America’s top oil exporter. Health Minister Jesus Mantilla said the zero-calorie Coke Zero should no longer be sold and stocks of the drink removed from store shelves.
“The product should be withdrawn from circulation to preserve the health of Venezuelans,” the minister said in comments reported by the government’s news agency. Coke Zero contains artificial sweeteners.
See the full article plus comments at mercola.com.
More on Healthy Living:
- Cilantro Hot Sauce Recipe! For a Spicy Dip or Salad Dressing
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- How I got a Book Deal using the Law of Attraction
- 10 Detox Tips
- Sometimes we’re all a bit prickly, like durian fruit!
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019