The Venezuelan government has ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coke Zero beverage from the South American nation, citing unspecified dangers to health.
The decision follows a period of increased scrutiny of businesses in South America’s top oil exporter. Health Minister Jesus Mantilla said the zero-calorie Coke Zero should no longer be sold and stocks of the drink removed from store shelves.
“The product should be withdrawn from circulation to preserve the health of Venezuelans,” the minister said in comments reported by the government’s news agency. Coke Zero contains artificial sweeteners.
See the full article plus comments at mercola.com.
More on Healthy Living:
- Raw Detox Salad Recipe
- Alternative Grains to Wheat that are Gluten-Free
- 10 Detox Tips
- Benefits of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 Ways to Make Your Raw Food Kitchen Healthier
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Feng Shui Your Home for Better Sleep and Good Relationships - 11 December, 2017
- Healthy Gift Ideas for the Holidays - 28 November, 2017
- 3 BEST Detox Bath Recipes to help release toxins - 23 November, 2017