https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/nocoke.jpg 393 260 Jennifer Betesh https://healthybliss.net/bliss/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hb_logo_01.png Jennifer Betesh2009-07-06 10:05:452016-01-05 19:20:34Venezuela Bans Coke Zero
Venezuela Bans Coke Zero
The Venezuelan government has ordered Coca-Cola to withdraw its Coke Zero beverage from the South American nation, citing unspecified dangers to health.
The decision follows a period of increased scrutiny of businesses in South America’s top oil exporter. Health Minister Jesus Mantilla said the zero-calorie Coke Zero should no longer be sold and stocks of the drink removed from store shelves.
“The product should be withdrawn from circulation to preserve the health of Venezuelans,” the minister said in comments reported by the government’s news agency. Coke Zero contains artificial sweeteners.
See the full article plus comments at mercola.com.
More on Healthy Living:
- How to Do a Coffee Enema at Home
- Think your Mediterranean Green Olives are a ‘safe, clean’ food? Think again!
- Recipe for Raw Coleslaw Salad with Macadamia Nut Dressing
- How to Eat Out and Order Raw Food in Normal Restaurants
- Natural Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste from Korea
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder at Healthy Bliss
Jennifer Betesh has been working with raw food, juices, smoothies and detox for over two decades to help people heal. Today, she shares her expertise worldwide, offering lectures, workshops, training and one-on-one consultations at various health and detox retreat centers. She provides Iridology Readings & Health Coaching via Skype and Phone to clients and continues to educate, motivate and inspire others on their journey of healing. When she’s not working, you’ll find her hiking in the mountains, power-walking along the sea or globe-trotting to a new and exotic health destination.
Latest posts by Jennifer Betesh (see all)
- What is an elimination diet? - 28 March, 2019
- Intermittent fasting – What’s the best way? - 15 March, 2019
- How do you know when it’s time to STOP fasting - 28 February, 2019
- When is the BEST time (and WORST time) to START a detox - 20 February, 2019
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion? Please be respectful of other participants in the conversation and keep your comments respectful, friendly and relevant. Differences of opinion are welcome, but trolling and abuse of other commentators and the Healthy Bliss team is not and will result in blacklisting. Thank you for keeping this a bully-free zone!