Is anyone else out there seeing how insane the world has become?? Looking at today’s headlines makes me realize why I do not own a television and why I am happier not reading the news!! And the word thing of all is that we have created this mess!
Steve Jobs, an inspiring and successful man by many accounts, has failed completely in the department of taking care of his health. Did stress lead to his condition? The daily rise of autistic children, poisoned by additives and chemicals to the point where their brains are short-circuiting…and what do we do? We give them drugs!!! The latest war, which sadly enough, has turned into a sadistic form of entertainment, with people talking about murder and violence over a cup of coffee! And the weather…Mother Earth herself is even suffering from the pressure of it all, showing us that she can’t even handle it anymore!!!
We have to change this. It’s completely out of control. Just think if we lived in a slightly better world…it’s not that hard to imagine, and realize how we would all benefit together. There is no ‘us and them,’ we are all the same, so we have to start taking care of each other! If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem! Let’s start by trying to only share positive stories with each other and get rid of the gossip. Done. Gotta get back to the basic with diet, nutrition and lifestyle…you can try to fight this one but in the end you will see that natural, whole and pure is the only way to go! Don’t wait until you lose your health like Steve before you start to make change. Prevention is Healthy Bliss! And we’ve gotta give back to our precious weary and battered earth…we just have to, because no one wants to live in a rubbish dump. Hmmm, are we simply just gearing up to 2012? I don’t know, but I definitely see the critical mass thing happening.
OK, sorry about that rant 🙂 what to say…I never read the news, and now I know why! My own reality is a much happier, peaceful and healthy place! Come to Thailand, do a detox, cleanse or fast, eat some raw foods, practice meditation and start enjoying life again 🙂
More on Organic Food:
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Is it safe to detox while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Life on an Organic Farm in Hana Maui, Hawaii – Video Tour!
- How to Make Kombucha, a Naturally Fermented Health Drink
- Visions of the Big Island, Hawaii
More on Traveling Raw:
- Why I left Koh Samui, Thailand and Why I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Gluten-Free, Raw Food and Detox at Pachamama, Costa Rica
- Restaurant Cards for Celiac, Gluten-Free & MSG-Free
- Panama as a health destination? Warning about pesticides in fruits and vegetables
- Fasting Retreat, Organic Raw Food & Total Relaxation at Farm of Life in Costa Rica