Follow Jennifer’s progress during her most recent cleanse. Hear what type of detox cleanse she is doing and learn for yourself how you can use the Arise and Shine products yourself at home. Some people define a ‘fast’ as a water only fast, but in this case, Jennifer is describing a colon cleanse fast using fruit juice, coconuts, psyllium husk powder, bentonite clay, probiotics, Chomper and Herbal Nutrition herb blends. The island of Koh Samui, Thailand is a great destination for doing your cleanse or detox as the weather is warm, the beaches are nice and there are a lot of detox spas on the island. When you break your fast, you can enjoy lots of fresh tropical fruits and raw foods as well!
More on Raw Food:
- Stop Premature Aging: Take this Anti-Aging Quiz and Mirror Test Now!
- Iridology and Crystal Readings at the Bali Spirit Yoga Festival in Ubud, Indonesia
- How to Ferment Cabbage and Make Raw Sauerkraut
- Spirulina: 60% Complete Vegetable Protein Green Superfood
- What are the symptoms of a Herxheimer (Detox) Reaction?
Latest posts by Jennifer Thompson (see all)
- Why you’re still low in Vitamin D (and it’s not about sunlight) - 2 March, 2017
- What Are Some Benefits of Estrogen Therapy? - 20 November, 2016
- Find out where I moved to….! HINT: It’s a healing place - 13 January, 2016