Let’s keep things simple and real here folks, it’s not that hard really, just do the best you can with what you have, always try to make the best choice for your body, and think about what your body needs, not what you think you want in terms of making sound food choices.
It may seem like you are missing out initially, but when you feel more vibrant, healthy and in balance as each year goes by, you will realize how this ‘investment’ in your health is the best commitment you can make for yourself. Ask anyone who is already sick or dis-eased if the cigarettes, junk food and alcohol were worth it and just imagine for yourself what they would say.
Natural, whole and pure. Getting back to nature is the only way to get the body back into balance.
More on Detox and pH Health:
- How to Make Kombucha, a Naturally Fermented Health Drink
- Warnings when doing a Water Fast & Managing Hunger
- Do you need to eat 100% raw food for success? How much raw food is best?
- Super Energy Raw Cabbage Salad Recipe – A mini-detox meal
- Day 1: Juice Fast Detox at Spa Samui, Thailand & Reasons to Cleanse