So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Recipe for Thai Green Papaya Salad or ‘Som Tam’ Salad – Video
- Organic Raw Food, Vegan & Detox in Tokyo, Japan
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Liver Flush Detox Drink – Recipe for a Daily Liver Cleanse
- Traveling Raw: Raw Food Thailand to Raw Food Australia