So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- Raw Zucchini Rolls with Walnut Pesto and Cashew Cheese: Recipe
- You’ve Gotta Cleanse! by Scott Kalechstein at Sedona Raw Spirit Festival
- Green Smoothie Ideas and Recipes from Victoria Boutenko
- Hearty Berry Smoothie Recipe – Great for After Work-Out Recovery!