So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Why I still love my Daily Green Smoothie…
- Durian Fruit – Benefits of this stinky yet delicious favorite of the Raw Food World
- Top 10 Secrets for Good Health and Longevity: How to Create Your Personal ‘Blue Zone’
- Raw Food & Vegetarian Restaurants in Bali, Indonesia
- Raw Spirit Festival In Sedona, Arizona and I’m there!