So much inspiration and motivation and loving people at the seminar, thank you Perth and thanks to the raw food community who took me in and gave me a home during my stay, especially Rachan of Raw Hope, a non-profit group of local raw foodists who gather together for raw food pot lucks and picnics in the Perth area. Thanks Rachan, I miss that banana ice cream!!!
A sneak peek into a local Raw Foodie’s kitchen in Perth – see what he’s got un-cooking!
Check out the best part of any raw food seminar – LUNCH!
Meeting the local practitioners in Perth…
Check out Fred’s book: Your Health Journey – Discovery Your Body’s Full Potential. It’s a great read!
More reflections from the Fred Bisci Australia Tour:
More on Raw Food:
- Raw Food Breakfast: A healthy start = a healthy, harmonious day!
- Get Affordable Organic Food with Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Vegetable Home Delivery
- Hollywood Celebrities and Supermodels are Drinking Green Smoothies!
- How often should you detox & What type of detox should you do?
- Recipe: Raw Food Healing ‘Jamu’ or ‘Love’ Juice from Indonesia